Monday, December 31, 2007

Corey Richard King


What is his name? Corey Richard King

How long have you been married? 6-1/2 years (June 21, 2001)

How long did you date? Our first date was Dec. 9, 2000 and we got engaged on January 2, 2001. But I was in Michigan from Dec 16th to Jan 1st.

How old is he? 29

Who eats more? Corey, but that's debatable--depends on how hungry I am.

Who said I love you first? me (though he claims it was him, I know it was me)

Who is taller? Corey

Who sings better? I think he does, but I think I like to sing more than he does.

Who is smarter? Me most of the time. But he has a knack for learning things just from hearing them once. I have to read them and see it three or four times before it sticks.

Whose temper is worse? Definitely mine, even though he's the redhead.

Who does the laundry? We both do it.

Who does the dishes? We both do. It's the unloading of the dishwasher that creates friction, since neither of us like to do that.

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? me

Who pays the bills? me

Who mows the lawn? Corey

Who cooks dinner? Mostly me, unless he's home and I've had it

Who drives when you are together? Corey usually, unless I'm really annoyed with how he's driving or I'm feeling protective of my car.

Who is more stubborn? me, I think. Though he certainly can be.

Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? I am. Corey does the silent thing. I really can't stand it.

Whose parents do you see the most? mine, since they live in Mesa. Corey's mom lives in CA.

Who proposed? Corey did the formal proposal, but we decided together to get married

Who has more friends? me, since Corey doesn't care if he has friends

Who has more siblings? I do, but only by one

Who wears the pants in the family? I guess me, he always runs all decisions by me.

1 comment:

Jillian said...

You forgot one question, "Who has the coolest/most beautiful cousin ever known to god or man?" Corey.

hehehehe totally kidding. I'm sure your cousins are great-ish, too. ;)