This is our dog Snoopy. We got him in May 2002, when he was only 6 weeks old. We don't have very many pictures of him since we started having kids, so I thought I'd include him. He's a pretty good dog. He's getting fat, though, so we need to take him for walks. We used to when we lived in apartments because he didn't have a yard to go in, so we'd have to walk him, but since we moved into a house, he has really put on weight. It's hard for me to walk him, with 4 kids in tow, so unless Corey is home and one of us takes him out, we rarely go. I walked him tonight though, since Corey is gone with the kids.
Thursday, February 26, 2009
Snoopy
This is our dog Snoopy. We got him in May 2002, when he was only 6 weeks old. We don't have very many pictures of him since we started having kids, so I thought I'd include him. He's a pretty good dog. He's getting fat, though, so we need to take him for walks. We used to when we lived in apartments because he didn't have a yard to go in, so we'd have to walk him, but since we moved into a house, he has really put on weight. It's hard for me to walk him, with 4 kids in tow, so unless Corey is home and one of us takes him out, we rarely go. I walked him tonight though, since Corey is gone with the kids.
Labels:
Snoopy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment