I just wanted everyone to know that we are now in Utah. We left Arizona on Thursday morning around 10 am and drove to Beaver, Utah, where we stayed the night. We left Beaver around 7:30 am and arrived at our house in Riverton at about 11:00 a.m. It took us the next 4 hours to unload the truck, since it was just me, Corey and Dad. We managed to even unload the piano though! We returned the truck and Dad went up to Aunt Amy's for the night and we unpacked what we could. Corey and Jamie's family friend Gail came and brought us lunch as well as dinner. She helped me unpack the whole kitchen too. Madison and Addison from Corey's In-N-Out store in Tempe are up here this weekend for conference, so they came over and ate dinner with us. We've spent the day unpacking and getting more settled.
So we are here finally!
6 comments:
Ohhh I love Gail! Tell her I said hello next time you see her!
Good luck with getting the house put together!
Well, I guess it's too late to say goodbye in person. I had so much fun getting to know you and your cute kids at those endless practices and games. Thanks for chatting with me and passing the time.
Good luck on life in Utah. Maybe we can get together since Geoff's parents' house is so close.
Glad you made it! Here is to many adventures and good times in Utah. You will be missed Jenna. Thanks for sharing you with all of us!
I'm glad you made there safe. Good luck with unpacking.
I'm glad you made it safely. Good luck with your new adventure. It will be fun to keep up with you through your blog.
Thanks for all the well-wishes everyone, I will truly miss Arizona and all you wonderful friends!
Post a Comment