Thursday, October 28, 2010

Announcing...

Today we had our ultrasound to check the baby and make sure everything looks good. The tech couldn't really tell us any of that, we have to wait for a call from the doctor to tell us any news, good or bad. Most likely, if there's nothing to worry about, I will just get the news from my ob/gyn at my next appointment, which is in three weeks.

Anyway...the tech COULD tell us one thing--the sex of the baby! We are the kind who HAVE to know ASAP, so we couldn't wait to find out.

I felt deep down that it was a boy. Corey didn't have a feeling either way. Westley and Caleb REALLY wanted another sister. Travis thought it was a boy. Eliza, well, she doesn't really get that I have a baby in my tummy (and she keeps walking around, pushing her tummy out, claiming she has a baby in HER tummy too!).

The results are in.

We are having another...


BOY!!!


4 comments:

Devin & Ruthann said...

Yea! Boys are fun and Eliza will probably love being the only girl surrounded by brothers who spoil and love her!

Jen said...

Congratulations!!!!

Ella said...

hooray!! i love boys. :) so happy for you guys!

Michael and Lindsey said...

Yay! You must be doing something right with all those boys! It's been too long since we talked. I need to call you soon.