Sunday, April 12, 2015

Mohawk Elementary 50th Anniversary Party

My elementary school that I attended from Kindergarten through third grade and then again in sixth grade celebrated 50 years since it was opened.  They invited all alumni to join the fun.  Since we live in the area, I wanted to take my kids and show them my old school.




 Eliza testing her skills in the hula hoop competition






 Westley, Caleb and Travis enjoying some bounce time

 Me with my first grade teacher, Mrs Johnson ('84-'85)

 50th Anniversary T-shirt

Some fun pictures they took at a booth

It was really fun to see my old school.  Adam came too and we got some pictures together out in front of the school, but I don't know where the pictures went.  I also ran into several old classmates: Ty Teague, Chris Schroeder, Jenny Hazlewood, and some of the moms of old classmates.  It was a fun day for me. 

No comments: