Saturday, January 14, 2017
Galleria Dallas
Today was yet another overcast and rainy Saturday here in Dallas. I could tell the kids were getting antsy and bored at home and we haven't really taken much time to explore. We've just had such a tight budget and everything around here seems to not only cost money, but almost always twice as much or more than we'd spend in Utah doing the same thing, so we've been homebound when we've had crummy weather. But today I decided to change that. I took the kids (Corey was working) to the Galleria Dallas, a huge mall that has been there forever. I remember going to it when my dad worked in the office building across the tollway. We walked around the mall, watched the ice skaters (what they are doling here while eating), had some cookies, ate some lunch at Subway, and checked out the Texas gift shop they have there. It doesn't sound like much when telling about it, but at least it broke up the monotony and got us out of the house.
Labels:
everyday life,
family outing
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment