Saturday, December 14, 2019
In-N-Out Christmas Party
This year's Christmas Party theme was Japan. They had some great decorations. I wish I had gotten a picture of the light saber chopsticks but I didn't. They had written in Japanese in several places the slogan, "Quality You Can Taste". I know because I took a picture of it and texted Aaron who told me. It was a pretty cool party, good food as usual. We didn't stay very long after the food. The worst part was that after arriving I noticed my ring was not on my finger. It had been sliding around a lot lately, so I was so scared it had fallen off somewhere. We retraced our steps to the car and searched the car but didn't find it. So I called the house and the kids looked for me and it turns out that I never put it on! Whoops! All that worry and fret over nothing. Thank goodness!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment