Nathan got to celebrate a real birthday this year! He was born on Leap Day in 2016, so he hasn't had an actual birthday until now, 2020. He was born on a Monday and Leap Day this year is on a Saturday, so it's been perfect. On Sunday, the primary kids wished him happy birthday and he wore a suit to church. I didn't even know he had a suit in his closet! But he and Jonah looked so handsome!
For his birthday, I took him to Build-a-Bear because kids born on Leap Day got a free birthday bear. So we went and made his bear and picked out some clothes for the bear. The bear was free, the clothes were not. I don't think we'll do Build-a-Bear again because the experience just wasn't that great. I mean, the customer service and everything was all fine, but for the cost and how it's touted as a one-of-a-kind experience, it just wasn't all that. He named his bear Tony, after Tony Stark (Ironman). We made him a Captain America shield cake. He had a great birthday! I can't believe this little guy is four years old already! He is just getting so big!





No comments:
Post a Comment