Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Preschool

I decided to do preschool this week anyway. I have such a small class and it's in my home that I can keep super clean. Plus, I had my older kids home to help. Today, being St. Patrick's Day, we made these fun rainbow pots of gold. Eliza came up with the craft. I had such good helpers today. And one of my students didn't come because with the extended spring break from school, his family stayed in Arizona another week. It was his birthday this week, so we made a video of singing happy birthday to him and I sent it to his mom. I hope we can resume things normally in another week.

I also continued piano lessons this week with anyone who would come.  I had seven students out of my  thirteen who did not come.  I told them I would still be teaching as long as people would come.  I guess some music teachers are going to virtual lessons, like using Zoom.  I don't want to do that, it doesn't seem like it would work well with beginning students.  But we'll see what happens.


No comments: