With the pandemic and lots of places deemed "non-essential" and being forced to close, I figured donut shops would be closed. We wanted donuts, so Travis and I found a donut recipe online that looked easy enough (other than having to pre-make the dough the night before and refrigerate it all night) and we made donuts. We don't have a donut cutter so we had to improvise with what we had, and they turned out. I was not impressed with the chocolate icing recipe but the plain glazed donuts were delicious! If we make them again, we will stick to plain glazed!
I had three free gifts from Shutterfly, so I decided to use them. For one of them, we replaced a mug of Corey's that had a picture of Westley and Caleb on it from when they were little. The mug fell and broke last month. I also bought a pack of cards that had pictures of Snoopy on the back. And for the other gift, I had this picture collage puzzle made. 250 pieces. Not nearly as hard as the In-N-Out puzzle.
Here is what our home church looks like. We are fortunate to have three boys who can bless and pass the Sacrament. We do it like a regular Sacrament meeting. We have opening hymn, prayer, announcements, Sacrament hymn, a talk, a musical number, another talk, closing hymn, closing prayer. We even make a program for everyone to hold and I've been saving one from each week. We have liked doing home church but we do miss seeing everyone at church.







No comments:
Post a Comment