Wednesday, July 1, 2020
Fun in Utah, Part II
We were able to meet up with Andrea and her kids, who were in Utah visiting her parents, for a hike. Matthew and the twins were actually staying with John and Allison for a little bit and Peter had been living there like Westley for the summer. We went to Battle Creek Falls in Pleasant Grove. It was a comfortable hike and the kids enjoyed it. I enjoyed getting out in the beautiful Utah mountains.
We went swimming a few times at John and Allison's community pool. It was interesting that their pool was open during covid19, with fairly no restrictions. Ours had all these restrictions when it opened, like 50% capacity (although, I've never seen more than about 20% capacity at our pool!). But I was glad the kids were able to swim with their cousins while we were in Utah. Travis, Matthew, Katie and Annmarie made a totem pole with Travis being the base. I guess he does take after Corey a little after all!
Here is a picture of Jonah standing beside Watson to show how big Watson is.
We enjoyed Japanese food that Allison prepared from scratch, with the help of some of the kids, and Nathan even ate some of the pot stickers and the pork!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


















No comments:
Post a Comment