Nathan turned four in February and two weeks later, everything shut down because of covid. I was going to get his pictures done the week after Spring Break, but that didn't happen because the portrait studio was closed. It's a good thing we didn't squeeze it in before all the closing because we would have had to wait months for the pictures to be returned! Well, as soon as I saw the portrait studio was reopening, I signed up for a slot for Nathan's pictures. It wasn't the greatest experience, since they couldn't use any of their props and the photographer had to wear her mask the whole time. But we brought his Captain America toy from home, bought him a new Captain America shirt, and he got some great pictures! It helps that he's so photogenic and doesn't fight getting his picture taken.
I also took a few photos of Willy because we haven't taken very many pictures of him and we need to take more. He's been better since we got our trampoline. For some reason, that keeps him from trying to jump the fence. He hasn't gotten out at all since March!

























No comments:
Post a Comment