We were very pleased that we got to spend Thanksgiving with our extended family here in Texas and that Grandpa and Grandma came from Arizona for the event, even with covid going on. Adam and Eve hosted at their new house. I baked pies and rolls and made yams and apples and we did a turkey and mashed potatoes and gravy. Adam and Eve also did a turkey. There was a lot of food and it was all very good. It was a nice day. I had made the pies and rolls (Travis did the rolls, actually) and pre-made the yams and apples on Wednesday. The kids helped with the pies--Jonah made the cherry pie; Annmarie made the blueberry pie and the apple pie and Eliza made the pumpkin pie. Her pumpkin pie got all eaten up, despite there being two other pumpkin pies there, which barely got touched. She was very pleased with herself for that (and so was I). I like good food.








No comments:
Post a Comment