Because of the Pandemic, we missed family pictures in 2020. I would always get them right around Christmas. I thought that by waiting until then, things would ease up and we'd be able to get them done. I was able to get some pictures of Nathan and even Westley done at JC Penney even. But JC Penney put a six-person limit to group size due to "social distancing" so we couldn't get them done at JC Penney. I kept waiting for that restriction to ease up. But by March I realized I probably needed to get someone else to take family pictures. So we did the outside in a field thing. We were supposed to do it earlier with the bluebonnets, something we still haven't done living in Texas, but each day we had the time scheduled, there was bad weather so we had to reschedule and by the time we could actually do it, the bluebonnets were gone. Lydia Shumard did our family photos.















No comments:
Post a Comment