Eliza had an orchestra concert to kick off the school year. It was a concert and potluck dinner. She is not super happy about doing orchestra but hopefully she will start to enjoy once she makes some friends in it. And of course we had to get a picture of Annmarie with the pirate. I think he has a name, but I'm not sure. Caleb and Travis dressed up for one of the school spirit dress up days as cowboys. They drove over to Tractor Supply before school just to buy cowboy boots (that probably cost them each a couple hundred dollars. I didn't mention that Travis was able to start working at In-N-Out over the summer because they changed their starting age in Texas to 15-1/2. Since he is making all the money now, he has it to burn. And Annmarie was one of the first groups to do announcements at school.





No comments:
Post a Comment