Monday, October 31, 2022

Sick Kid and Halloween

Annmarie woke up not feeling well on Friday morning the day after her fourth grade track meet. We went to the doctor and she tested positive for strep. I got her started on antibiotics right away because she had her qualifying meet for gymnastics on Saturday--to qualify for the State meet. I was hoping that keeping her home and giving her the antibiotics, she'd be fine by the meet at 5 pm on Saturday. Unfortunately, she was worse on Saturday. She had to miss the meet, which means she didn't get to even qualify for the state meet. 

The following Monday was Halloween.  She was still not 100% but I figured, she's missing gymnastics tonight anyway, why not let  her trick-or-treat. She hadn't had a fever since Saturday.  So she went out with her brothers to trick-or-treat.  Nathan decided to be a fire fighter for actual trick-or-treating.  I do not recall why Caleb was dressed up.




 

No comments: