Friday, March 3, 2023

Start of March

March comes roaring in! Nathan and Annmarie had Superhero Day at school. Nathan was Captain America and Annmarie was Black Widow. 

I finally hung the school picture composites up on our bedroom wall.  I've been meaning to do it for a very long time. The only thing is that I plan on painting the room and was trying to wait until that happened but that is just not happening any time soon.  I did the name and birthdate on Caleb and Westley's because they have all the pictures filled in.  I think next year when I take them out to add the current picture, I will also add the names and birthdates to the rest.

I've included a picture of eating at In-N-Out for fun and also my fresh perm that I got.  The lady I found at the JC Penney in Allen did a great job.






 



No comments: