Easter this year was different. It is the first time without everyone, since Westley is gone on his mission. We dyed Easter eggs the night before and Maggie came over. Travis was at work. We did the usual jelly bean hunt in the morning and had our Resurrection rolls, which I did not take a picture of. This is also the first year since Eliza was a baby that we did not have matching dresses/skirts and ties. I did buy coordinating ties, but the dresses were storebought, just a new spring dress. Last year, Eliza didn't really like how the dress I made fit, and I decided it was too much work for that, so it is easier to buy dresses. It also costs about the same, possibly even less, to buy dresses than to make them. But I'm happy with the dresses that I got for us.






No comments:
Post a Comment