I wanted to be more active, so I joined a Facebook group called "Hikerbabes of North Texas". Unfortunately, almost all the hikes they plan take place either on a Sunday or on a Saturday when I have a million other things going on. There are seroiusly no groups for stay-at-home moms whose kids are in school. I know more exist than just me, but there are just hardly any activities for women during the weekday. But anyway, during the week after we went back to school from Fall break, I saw a post about horseback riding, that some people had backed out and there were openings. Now, I never saw the original invitation, but I was not doing anything Saturday morning that week, so I jumped on it. We went to this place in Anna and rode all over the hills there. It was perfect! I will definitely take my kids riding here at some point.




No comments:
Post a Comment