Saturday, November 30, 2024

New Car

The Saturday after Thanksgiving, Corey and I decided to trade in our 2014 Honda Odyssey for a newer van.  The van had been giving us trouble on off for several years, pretty much since Westley left on his mission.  We had serious engine trouble.  We kept getting it repaired and have spent way too much money on it.  So I did some research and found some options for newer Honda Odysseys (I really love my blue van).  Corey and I went to the dealership in Richardson just to check some out and ended up buying a 2022 with only $35k miles on it.  They even took our blue van for a trade-in for $4k.  So now we have a newer Honda Odyssey.  I can feel better now that I won't be driving a car that might die on me at any moment.  



No comments: