Friday, October 31, 2025

Halloween

After school on Halloween, we finally carved our pumpkins.  I bought four pumpkins and let each kid carve their own.  They did not like taking out the pumpkin guts.  

That night, Eliza stayed home to answer the door, but we only had a few trick-or-treaters. It's too bad the kids who live on our street don't even trick-or-treat on their own street. 

We dropped Jonah off at Livy Otts' house to trick-or-treat around Sage Creek and then they went over to Hazel Palmer's.  I did not get any pictures of him with his friends.  

I went with Annmarie and Nathan to trick-or-treat with the Ewells. But when we ran into some friends of Nathan's, he decided to go off with his buddies instead, which was fine with me. I walked with Sarah Ewell behind our kids the whole time. We went around Sage Creek, which was basically like an 80s movie Halloween. It was really fun and friendly. I enjoyed myself and the kids had fun.  It's nice when Halloween falls on a Friday and you don't have to worry about staying out too late!









 


No comments: