Saturday, February 14, 2026

TMEA San Antonio

My parent orchestra went to the TMEA (Texas Music Educator's Association) convention in San Antonio for a clinic. It was similar to the clinic that we attened in Chicago in December 2024. Corey came with me to San Antonio and we stayed in a Holiday Inn separate from the other orchestra members. Most of them stayed at a Hyatt near the airport, but a few stayed in other places. Some drove down just for the day and then drove back after the clinic. We had a fun time. We got there and then went to dinner at a Mexican restaurant, La Tierra, with the other orchestra members. The food was great. 
The next day, we just ate breakfast and hung out until the clinic. Corey dropped me off at the convention center and I walked around until it was time to perform. Then we did our performance and clinic and afterward, Corey picked me up. We went back to the hotel and then met up with the orchestra members for dinner at Ida Claire's, southern food.  I thought it was delicious.  I'm so glad that we went and I love performing with the orchestra.









 


No comments: