For Halloween last night, I got the boys dressed up in their costumes and took them to the ward trunk-or-treat. Travis fell asleep in the stroller as we walked from trunk to trunk. Westley and Caleb were cute as ever. I think Caleb was a little tired because he wasn't as energetic as usual. Westley talked everyone's ear off at each trunk, as usual. He was so excited about being Superman. I dressed up as a farmer, sort of. I just wore a T-shirt with overalls, cowboy boots, a handkerchief around my neck and my hair in pigtails. Last minute costume idea. Westley was impressed anyway. But it was sure fun! After we got done going around the parking lot, we went back to our car and handed out some candy. When Travis really started to cry, it was time to pack up and leave. When we got home, I let them each have a piece of candy (even Travis). Then we put on pajamas, brushed teeth and went to bed. I stayed up and handed out candy at the door until about 7:45. After a long lull of about 20 minutes, I turned off all the lights and went into my room to watch TV until going to bed.
Hope everyone else had a safe Halloween!
No comments:
Post a Comment