Wednesday, April 9, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

Tag I'm It...

Well, I've been tagged so I'm passing it on...

4 people who email me regularly
1. USANA Health Sciences
2. Facebook
3. ldsmoms
4. sensehelpsite
(If anyone would like to email me, please feel free! I get so tired of getting stupid mail from these above 4 mentioned sources--it would be nice for a regular person to drop a note just to say hello...)

4 places I would like to visit
1. New York City
2. Hawaii
3. England
4. Texas

4 favorite restaurants
1. Outback
2. California Pizza Kitchen
3. Olive Garden
4. Cafe Rio

4 things I am looking forward to in the coming year
1. Adam and Eve's wedding
2. Maybe going to Texas to visit Jordan and Andrea
3. Corey turning 30
4. Westley starting kindergarten

4 things I am not looking forward to in the coming year
1. more school for Corey (though there is a light at the end of the tunnel)
2. turning 31 (reality will sink in then)
3. lots of things about my mundane life in general
4. the hot hot summer with a backyard swimming pool and three non-swimmers

I tag: Maren, Lindsey, Jill, and Ruthann

1 comment:

Jenny said...

yeah.. the fun seems to have just begun he he :) But they plan on doing this every month once a month. Email Ruthann if you want to be a part of the fun. I need to email you or call you more. I am a slacker! Afterall I may be ,oving closer to you soon.