These are from about a week ago. Daddy and the boys washed both cars. Mostly, the van needed to be washed after our trip to Utah. Then he washed his car also. They had fun getting wet and playing in the water. All except Travis, that is. he didn't want to get wet, and every time he so much as got a drop of water on him, he would come to me screaming. Amazingly enough, they never targeted me with the hose. I didn't think that taking pictures (and video) would protect me, but it worked! I'll have to remember to be the camera-person for next time also! The best was when Westley put the hose up to his face to see why water wasn't coming out, and Caleb turned the water on right at that moment! He got a face full!
Way to put those boys to work! I noticed that the boys have little tags on their pockets in the church boys picture and was wondering if those were "future missionary" tags, cause that would be adorable! Can't wait to babysit next week! This time I will make sure to get a nap before I come ha ha
Yes, those are the "future missionary" tags, Westley adores his! Every Sunday he wants to look like a missionary. He has one blue shirt and vest combo that he doesn't like to wear because missionaries only wear white shirts and ties, without vests. What a funny boy!
2 comments:
Way to put those boys to work! I noticed that the boys have little tags on their pockets in the church boys picture and was wondering if those were "future missionary" tags, cause that would be adorable! Can't wait to babysit next week! This time I will make sure to get a nap before I come ha ha
Yes, those are the "future missionary" tags, Westley adores his! Every Sunday he wants to look like a missionary. He has one blue shirt and vest combo that he doesn't like to wear because missionaries only wear white shirts and ties, without vests. What a funny boy!
Post a Comment