Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Tiger Travis

Corey finally uploaded the pictures from the digital camera from the past few weeks. One day, when Corey was at work, the boys decided to dress up. Westley was Spider-man, Caleb was a pirate, and Travis brought me this tiger suit to put on. It was a little small, but he LOVED it, and now he brings it to me almost every time the boys pull out the costume box. He chased me around growling, it was hard to get a decent picture. Every time I held the camera up to get one, he lunged for me and growled, tackling me to the ground (I was on my knees trying to get pictures closer to the ground). What a cutie!

1 comment:

Madison said...

oh my goodness, why do you guys have to have the cutest kids ever..can he wear the tiger suit when I babysit tomorrow? ha ha