"What's this?" I ask, pointing to the puddle on the floor of the garage. Corey shrugs and says, "Maybe Gatorade?" Hmm, I think to myself. Travis was drinking a Gatorade earlier and it was Lemon-Lime, so that's probably what it is. Upon looking around the garage, I can't see an empty Gatorade bottle anywhere.
I study the puddle. The thought crosses my mind that while I was gathering up my glasses and phone and a magazine to read at the dentist, the kids had run out in the garage and I thought I'd heard Snoopy run out there too. Now the garage door was wide open, and there was no sign of Snoopy.
"Snoopy!" I yell, running out of the garage toward the street. I look up and down, no dog in sight.
"I'll find him," Corey says, heading toward his car. I run back into the house and look in the backyard. A curled-up Snoopy lazily looks up at me through the glass door from his sunny spot on the back patio. I run back out to garage.
"Nope, Snoopy's in the backyard!" We both shrug our shoulders. I buckle Eliza in to her carseat and help Travis and Caleb into theirs.
"It was me," a little voice says suddenly, breaking into my confused thoughts.
"Huh?" I ask.
"I peed on the floor," Caleb says.
"What!?" Corey and I both exclaim at once.
"I had pee coming, so I peed on the floor."
Mystery solved!
1 comment:
that's funny! at least he was honest. hehe
Post a Comment