Thursday, October 22, 2009

God Is Real

This morning the younger kids and I were walking back from Westley's bus stop. The way back faces the mountains on the east, Mount Timpanogos, to be precise, and it was the first time I noticed we had such a clear view of Mount Timp. I pointed the mountain out to the kids and told them that it was Mount Timpanogos. I hadn't noticed the way the sunlight was streaming through the clouds above the mountain, but Caleb saw it and pointed to it.

"Look! It's God's light coming out of the clouds!" he says.

"You're right. It sure is," I reply.

"That makes me know that God is really real!" Caleb then says.

Yes, even in the nature around us, we find a witness that God is real, even my 5-year-old child's testimony was strengthened by the beauty of nature.

3 comments:

Devin & Ruthann said...

That's so sweet!

Brooke said...

Ok, that is such a sweet story. I am so glad that you posted that so that you can remember that forever. What a great kid!!

Michael and Lindsey said...

Yes, God definitely is real! We miss you guys a lot! I hope you're doing well. Take care.