On Memorial Day, we decided to quit being hermits and go to a city event. We went to the city's Memorial Day breakfast. Even though it did cost us $20, it was still fun and the food was pretty good. I love these cities in Utah--they all have that small town feel when it comes to events like this.
The rest of the morning on Memorial Day, I went with Westley, Travis and Eliza to the playground while Corey took Caleb to see How to Train Your Dragon. I enjoyed having Corey home for an entire holiday--not something we usually get to have!
Eliza and Caleb
Westley
Travis and Mommy
Eliza climbing. She is a very good climber, although I always stand nervously by her when she attempts to climb something like this curved ladder.
Travis hanging. Doesn't his face just shout out with pure joy?
Westley riding his bike at the park. We rode our bikes to the park (Westley rode and I rode, pulling Eliza and Travis in the trailer).
Cute, cute pics! I love Eliza's little pig-tails and her chubby cheeks. Darling! And a big good-for-you for getting out there to a social event! That's the spirit!!
1 comment:
Cute, cute pics! I love Eliza's little pig-tails and her chubby cheeks. Darling! And a big good-for-you for getting out there to a social event! That's the spirit!!
Post a Comment