Thursday, February 24, 2011

A Day of Tubing

On Aunt Jamie's birthday, Corey and Jamie took the kids tubing at this great place in the mountains. I didn't go due to being 33 weeks along in the pregnancy. I figured they probably wouldn't let me tube, and even if they would, I wasn't sure I wanted to. So Westley got to leave school at lunch time and Caleb got to miss a day of school, and they went.






They had a great time. Even Eliza loved going down on the tube. There were people there that were quite surprised about how Eliza had no fear going down on the tube, but I've taken her tubing before in the hills out by us and she has loved it. Maybe next year we can all go and leave the new baby with someone to baby-sit, since I didn't get to go.

1 comment:

Jordan said...

The tent-like things in these pictures make it look like they are on some base camp in Antarctica!! :) Great pics - we do miss the snow down here in sunny Houston SOMETIMES!!