Thursday, February 24, 2011

Other Happenings

January and February have been busy months around here and I've had a hard time wanting to keep up with the blog.

Westley spent a lot of January sick with the stomach bug on and off. We finally got a doctor to run some more tests on him (he had a whole battery of tests run in December) but they came up with nothing. He was referred to the gastroenterologist, but now, of course, he hasn't been sick since the last part of January, and we couldn't get an appointment until March, so we will probably end up canceling that appointment.

We have had lots of really cold days so we've been cooped up inside a lot. I have no desire to go out there when it's below freezing with a wind chill, so we generally just stay at home.

During January and February, Westley and Travis both gave talks in primary in church. Travis was so cute because he was so excited and not shy at all. Westley wrote his own talk and even used a visual aid (the hand in the glove thing to represent life, death, and resurrection).

I am now 35 weeks pregnant, and right where I was when Westley was born. I am getting very uncomfortable. It's hard to breathe pretty much all the time and if that's not the problem, he is pushing on my bladder or just moving around inside hurts. Plus I keep getting the pinch on my sciatic nerve, so it hurts sometimes just to walk. It will be nice to have him out of me, but I'm not sure I'm ready for a newborn yet!

No comments: