Thursday, March 3, 2011

Ready for Baby

We have been trying to get things ready for the new baby. Corey's sister recently moved back to California and left us with a double bed, some shelves, and a dresser. In order to make room for that furniture, we moved Westley and Caleb to the toy room. We decided then to move Eliza and Travis to the toy room also and open up that space for the baby's room, which he won't use until he's at least three months old, but we figured that they could have a few weeks to get used to being all in one room before the baby comes. Then we set up the guest room and are trying to get the baby's room set up (moving some toys in there, moving some storage around, etc.).

We also went through our stuff and got rid of a few big items by selling them through the classifieds online. Then we used that money to buy a new stroller/car seat combo for the baby (the one we've had for all the other kids is now too old...but that's a rant for another post someday) and a new carseat for Eliza.

Today I had my 36 week ob check-up and I'm dilated to a 2, 70% effaced and will be induced on March 23rd if I don't have the baby before then. He's measuring big (all my babies always did) and by then I'll be 39 weeks. So, the latest this baby will be born is March 23rd!

1 comment:

Tiffany Wacaser said...

So glad things went well.

I've never gone early. Always have to be induced. . . Glad you didn't have to be induced.