Saturday, March 3, 2012
More Fun Stuff
This week we focused on letter F in our preschool, so I thought it would be fun to buy some fish. The kids have just loved it, even though it is only two simple goldfish. They have all fought over who gets to feed them every day. I'm just wondering how long they will last as I have a tendency to not be able to keep fish alive. They named them Awesomeness Fish (the all gold one, named by Travis) and Talisha (the white-and-gold one, named by Eliza after the overnight baby-sitter we hired twice). In fact, right now, I'm looking at them and Talisha's not looking so good, so we'll see if she lasts another night.
We also bought a box of oranges from the scouts for a scout fundraiser. I thought, oh, 3 dozen oranges, that's not that many, right? Wrong! We will not be able to eat through that many oranges before they go bad. Plus the box is too big to put on the counter but we can't leave it on the floor because Jonah gets into it. I'm sure he's thinking, "a box of orange balls! how lucky am I?" Very cute. That boy loves balls. He will throw a ball across the floor, crawl over to get it (and he is amazingly fast on his hands and knees) and then throw it again. He keeps himself entertained for very long periods of time doing this. But I've had to keep my eye on him with these oranges so he doesn't do it with them. I've gotten good exercise this week moving the box of oranges from the floor to the counter, back to the floor several times a day.
Labels:
Eliza,
everyday life,
Jonah,
preschool,
Travis
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment