Monday, September 10, 2012

Piano Recital

Over the summer, I taught the four older kids piano lessons, even down to Eliza. We had lessons every day (each child had a day) and we did them weekly. They had a practice chart that they filled out. The kids really took off with piano lessons this summer and were excited about learning it and practicing it. I wish I could give tips on what I did to make it so, but I really have no idea why they decided to suddenly love it and want to practice! At the end of the summer, the kids decided to put on a recital for Corey and me. Westley organized it and planned it and they all decided to dress up for it. He made invitations and programs and then he was the emcee. The kids all did a wonderful job and it was fun to watch how excited they were to perform their pieces.

Even Jonah wanted a turn at the piano!







No comments: