Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Snow Day!

I grew up near this part of Texas and only remember having snow maybe once. I remember an ice storm too. So it was a nice surprise to have a snow day shortly after school starting up here for the kids to give them a little break.  As you can see, not a lot of snow on the ground, but here, where snow is an anomaly and not the norm, everything shuts down because people really don't know how to drive in it.  So no school!






We made some sugar cookies on the snow day.



The kids put together a rodeo.  Random, I know, but still fun.  They had a clown, a bull, a bucking bronco, a cowboy, and an announcer.  And Annmarie was a spectator.






At least they got creative to pass the time on that surprise day off of school!

No comments: