Wednesday, June 22, 2016
Happy Anniversary to Us!
This is what fifteen years of marriage looks like! Okay, well, this is what we looked like as we celebrated our anniversary. We went to the temple and did a session. My brother reserved us a hotel in Dallas, which was so nice of him, and we went to Ruth's Chris for dinner. I decided that Ruth's Chris is nice, but I'm not such a fancy person and, despite the fact that I love creme brulee, I think I prefer Outback or Texas Roadhouse because the steak is still really good but the sides are more enjoyable to me. This will probably be the last time we eat at Ruth's Chris unless somebody else is paying.
Here is a snapshot of fifteen years:
We have lived in five different states (California, Idaho, Arizona, Utah, and Texas).
We have owned three homes.
And we have seven children.
I can't think of anything more important or noteworthy than that. We've held various callings in church, we've moved a lot, Corey has mostly been with In-N-Out, I've dabbled in different jobs, mostly involving teaching, and we've done some fun things. I am grateful for all of our experiences and the family that we have. Happy anniversary!
Labels:
anniversary,
Corey,
everyday life,
family,
Jenna
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment