Friday, April 28, 2017

Hawaii with In-N-Out

In-N-Out sent us on another fabulous Hawaii trip.  Corey has the chance to earn this trip every three years by hitting 95% of his goals for that three year time period.  It includes things like keeping profit margins, being burgers up by so many, selling a certain percentage of fries, and putting people through management.  Of course, there are more things than that, those are just the things I can think of right off the bat. 

This time we went to Maui.  We were able to participate in three different activities.  We chose kayaking and snorkeling, a helicopter ride over the island, and a spa day.  I cannot find the picture of the kayaking, though I know I have it somewhere.  I've included some pictures from the whole trip.  We didn't take a lot of pictures, which I'm a little annoyed with myself over, but new technology prevents me from wanting to take many photos.  I just need to get a good digital camera and use that instead of my phone, but the phone is definitely more convenient.

We also did a scavenger hunt with other people from different divisions and regions.


One of the fancy dinners that we attended.  I can't remember if this was the first night or the last night.

Corey participated in a performance with a band comprised of former members of famous bands.  In-N-Out gifted him with this electric guitar signed by the band members.  They also paid the several hundred dollars it cost to ship it to Texas.










These pictures above were all from our helicopter ride over the island.  It was really quite amazing and I wasn't quite as terrified as I thought I would be (of the height).

Some of the beautiful view from our hotel.



We spent little time on the beach--Corey is not so into sand and ocean, but it was beautiful!

This is us on our last day while we were waiting for the shuttle to take us to the airport.  It was a wonderful trip and hopefully the second of many more!

No comments: