Sunday, January 28, 2018
In-N-Out Kickoff Dinner 2018
The kickoff dinner was in January this year. All of the years since Corey has been a store manager, it has been in February, so this was a little bit of a surprise. We got to fly to California for a couple of days and go to a nice dinner in the Disneyland Hotel. Corey did not win anything, which wasn't a surprise, but it sure would have been cool if he had. I wasn't able to go to the last kickoff dinner because I was almost to my due date with Nathan, and last year was a Hawaii year so there wasn't a big dinner with guests. So it has been since 2015 that I went to one of these. After 2013, they stopped having them at Disneyland Hotel and had them at the Anaheim Conference Center instead, so I was glad to see that they had this one back at Disneyland Hotel. Hopefully they'll keep them there. It's a much nicer venue.
Labels:
California,
Corey,
In-N-Out
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment