We decided to break from the normal traditions and go to the Boo on Ballard this year for Halloween. The kids also trick-or-treated around the neighborhood on Halloween night. I don't think we'll be going to Boo on Ballard again. It's kind of the main street for the city of Wylie and they set up all these booths that you can trick-or-treat at. But it was so packed, there was barely even room to walk. We did run into our friends, the Shumards, from church. They had all dressed up as characters from Snow White, even the parents! Annmarie and I were both Snow White, so we took a picture together with the mom who was the Evil Queen and the youngest daughter who was also Snow White (and is Annmarie's friend at both church and school).
Jonah and Nathan were Ninja Turtles. Eliza was Little Red Riding Hood, and I made her skirt.



No comments:
Post a Comment