Sunday, October 4, 2020

General Conference

General Conference was this weekend.  Back in about May they decided that they would not hold a regular conference at the Conference Center but hold it virtually like they had done in April.  We watch it in TV anyway, so it's hardly any different to us viewers.  But I cooked up a storm just to have some delicious food.  We had pulled pork with homemade buns, salads, and I made two pies--apple and pumpkin.  I love food.  We also set up some puzzles and bought some conference treats like we usually do.  Corey was only home for the morning session on Sunday.  He worked Saturday day and Sunday night (starting at 3:30, so missed the afternoon session that day).  Eliza and I went to Paige's for the women's session and then got ice cream at Braum's afterward.  We met up with Sarah Ewell and her daughter Emma for the treat. 

No comments: