Jonah and Annmarie were able to have their gymnastics exhibition this month! Jonah won the boys' trophy. Annmarie did really well though she didn't win, but this mama's opinion is that if they'd had 2nd, 3rd place and so forth, she would have placed. They only named the first place winner though. And I also think since she went first on every event, that sort of took her out of the running. But I'm a biased mom and former gymnast.
We took Jonah and Annmarie out to dinner after the exhibition and then drove down to Mesquite for the marching band competition. I think regional? I get area and regional mixed up. Wylie band got fourth place and moved to state, which is in San Antonio on the 15th. We will be going down to see them in that competition as well. I didn't get any pictures at the band competition. It was cold and we didn't have very good seats.








No comments:
Post a Comment