Paige had an appointment for her pregnancy and didn't have a car, so I drove her to her appointment. She kept Lacey with her. While she was in her appointment, which was in Rockwall, I took my kids to a park and to the Rockwall harbor shops to have a treat.
Wednesday, June 16, 2021
Goofing Around
During the first week of summer, we discovered bike riding on trails near our house. This trail is near the public library. It's a couple miles just to the library also. We rode bikes a few times, but it was often too hot to really do it.
Paige had an appointment for her pregnancy and didn't have a car, so I drove her to her appointment. She kept Lacey with her. While she was in her appointment, which was in Rockwall, I took my kids to a park and to the Rockwall harbor shops to have a treat.
Paige had an appointment for her pregnancy and didn't have a car, so I drove her to her appointment. She kept Lacey with her. While she was in her appointment, which was in Rockwall, I took my kids to a park and to the Rockwall harbor shops to have a treat.
Labels:
Annmarie,
Eliza,
family outing,
Jonah,
Nathan
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment