Friday, July 22, 2022

Remembering Ms. Gorman

During the pandemic, in November of 2020, my 7th grade English teacher, Ms. D. Ann Gorman, passed away. She was my favorite teacher, and really taught us all the grammar very well. We even have a Facebook page dedicated to her where we reminisce about her class and remind each other of the grammar rules. She used to stand on her desk and throw long chalkboard erasers at us to get our attention. Well, in 2020, I wasn't able to go to her graveside service and since then, hadn't had a chance to go seek out her grave. She was buried in Bonham, TX, which is about an hour from where we live. Since we had some time, I decided to take a day trip up to Bonham. I dragged Travis and Eliza with me and we spent a good hour or so searching the cemetery for her grave. We successfully found it, so I was able to pay my respects to my favorite teacher.



 

No comments: