Marti (Nana) turned 70 years old while we were there for the reunion, which was part of the reason for the reunion, and Jamie threw her a party. Lots of family came and there was good food. It was nice to see a lot of people we haven't seen in a long time. People from both the King and Smith sides came out for the party. The kids got to meet some of Corey's cousins and some of their second cousins too. It's been such a long time since we've been to something with the Smith side, probably since Eliza was a baby.
And another reason so much family was around was for Traci's wedding to Ian Saxton. She had gotten divorced from Brendan since the last King Reunion we had in Arizona in 2019. The wedding was on Sunday, July 3rd. I didn't take any pictures at the wedding apparently because I can't find them in any folder or in Google photos. I pulled the one of the whole group off Traci's Facebook page.









No comments:
Post a Comment