I love it when people send me pictures of my kids that I wouldn't be able to get myself. I got this picture of Travis working from someone at work. It's great to have photographic evidence of them doing something that takes up a lot of their time. Travis has been working hard to get his cooking raise, but he's not there yet!
For the 25th, John and Allison came down to Texas and we all got together for a dinner to celebrate what would have been Jordan's 50th birthday. Aaron cooked and it was delicious! We shared memories of Jordan and learned some new things about the shenanigans that he and John used to get into when they were kids. It was a nice evening.
I bought Jonah a pair of cowboy boots. He was going to a stake dance with a western theme and has been wanting a pair.
No comments:
Post a Comment