Abby Farnsworth is my cousin Charles' oldest daughter. She is right in between Westley and Caleb in age. She actually grew up in London because that's where Charles works, but she was getting married in Arizona because her husband, Cole Thompson, is from the Gilbert area. I got the wedding invitation, so I got my mom to go with me. We flew to Arizona and went to the wedding. Then we stayed the night. We went to church in my mom's old ward in Mesa and then we flew home. A very quick trip, but it was nice. My Farnsworth cousins were all there and it was nice to see Charles and Ed, who I never see, and Dan, who I hardly ever see. While we were there, we also met up with my friend Shar Cardona and had some yummy gelato. What a nice little trip!














No comments:
Post a Comment