Tuesday, August 19, 2025

Fun Stuff

Lots going on this month.  I took a picture of the missionary plaques at church from our ward because we have so many out AND there are two plaques up for our missionaries.  They put Travis' up a few weeks early so his is up while Caleb's is still up.  But it's cool that there are so many. 

Maggie was leaving for college so I got a picture of her with Travis and Eliza, replicating a picture I took of them when Maggie moved to Japan.  That was in 2017 when Travis and Maggie were in fifth grade and Eliza was in 4th grade.  Then Maggie was taller than both of them but now she is the shortest of the three!

Last, but not least, Nathan is pictured wearing a plastic ball cap that Corey got from a game that he went to in California.






Annmarie had done some makeup, so I took a picture of it to document it before she wiped it off not to use it again until she is a little older.

 


No comments: