Tuesday, January 20, 2026

January Busy-ness

Annmarie has been cheering at basketball and enjoying it. She has been doing more stunts and it's been a lot of fun for her.  Nathan was recognized in the January Gator Groove as being on the AB Honor Roll.  He missed the cut-off for A honor Roll by one grade in one subject, an 89 in RLA.  He was a bit disappointed in his performance and wants to do better next term.  Annmarie also had a cheer "Show-off" in January.  This is where the cheerleaders from all the schools in Wylie ISD perform their best work.  This included all three junior highs: Cooper, McMillan, and Burnett, as well as Wylie High and Wylie East.  Corey and I discovered while watching "Father of the Bride" that we are now older than Steve Martin and Diane Keaton were when they made the movie!  I still think they look older than us.  I got my hair cut during the week.  I do prefer to wear my hair short.  And Caleb let us know that he has a new girlfriend, a girl named Mechaella Montecillo (Mica) who is from the Phillippines.







 

No comments: