We spent yesterday un-decorating from Christmas and then rearranging some of our furniture. We moved a whole bunch of our bookshelves from our office to our living room. Now we just need to get another filing cabinet for the office and tuck away some of the miscellaneous papers lying around. Some can probably be tossed, but we need to go through it. That will probably be my job. Corey's job is moving the furniture. When it's done, our office will look a lot cleaner and more spacious. We're thinking of moving Travis into the office for a little bit while Caleb adjusts to sleeping in a toddler bed. Then we'll put Caleb and Westley back together and put Travis in his own room. I'm guessing all of this won't take place until later in the year. We still need to purchase mattresses for the bunk bed frame somebody gave us. We probably won't put the boys in a bunk bed until the end of 2007, though, just because I think Westley needs to be a little older to sleep on the top bunk.
After all this rearranging is done and we have the furniture figured out, I plan on painting. I'm not sure of the colors yet, but I'm sick of white walls. Makes me feel like I'm in an apartment still...
1 comment:
We love your blog site. We enjoy hearing about how the kids are growing up. Westley and Caleb are getting so big! We haven't met Travis yet but hope to see all of you when we come to AZ for a visit! We miss you! Crickette and Family
Post a Comment