Saturday, January 27, 2007

Bonding Brothers




One afternoon, the boys decided to play dress up with the box of dress up clothes I have, courtesy of their grandparents. Both costumes were former Halloween costumes of my brothers, and I think both were also costumes of one of my brothers for some plays he was in in elementary school. When they were all dressed up, Westley said, "I'm a cowboy and Caleb is my owl." I didn't know that cowboys had owls!

The boys and I had fun building a house for the lego dinosaurs (seen above) out of the big block legos. I showed them how to start by putting together the bases of the walls and then building up from that. They built the roof and just kept adding blocks. It was a lot of fun. The shot below is a close-up of the house we built. They were very proud, since they did most of it, I only started it for them.
Westley and Caleb were watching a video--probably the "Chipmunk Adventure" video they got for Christmas from Aunt Leslie and Uncle Zach. It is their favorite movie. Westley asked if he could hold Travis, so this is a picture of all three of them. Westley loves to cuddle with Travis, give him kisses and play with him. The other night, Travis was laying on the floor, and Westley was laying next to him and he started sort of wrestling with Travis, pulling at his hands (making him giggle) and rolling him from his stomach to his back. Travis was enjoying it immensely, laughing the whole time.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I sure enjoyed reading this!

Tiffany Wacaser said...

Hi Jenna, I loved the pics and story of your boys bonding. That is one thing I love about having 3 boys myself--that when they bond, they really bond.